Job title: Russian Speaking Team Assistant, Investment Banking- Mayfair ( 6 months contract)
Company: Red Square International
Red Square International | Russian specialist recruitment consultation
Search for a job Search for a job
- Russian Assistant Team Assistant, Investment Banking- Mayfair (6 month contract)
Russian Assistant Team Assistant, Investment Banking- Mayfair (6 month contract)
Business Business Assistant
Work type contract
Visa No visa guarantee provided
Salary £ 35000 – £ 40,000 per year
Package Discretionary bonus, pension 5%, medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus public holidays
Date 17 September 2021
Our client is a well-recognized investment bank that is now looking for a Russian-speaking team assistant / PA to join their stock analysts’ team. The role requires highly developed organizational and communication skills, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all stakeholders in a professional and mature manner are also a requirement for this position.
- Office management and selection of incoming calls, respond to queries as appropriate.
- Calendar management incl. organization of meetings and appointments.
- Ad-hoc general administrative duties and personal tasks as and when required
- Travel arrangements, including visa applications, booking flights, hotels, transfers, etc.
- Other ad hoc services to support the team
- Manage schedules with brokers + conference organizers, including diary management
- Drafting + circulating investor profiles
- Note the taking of investor meetings / conferences
Important qualifications and experience:
- Evidence of office and administrative experience
- Experience in financial services, ideally within investments.
- Educated to degree level – or high ability
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills to deal effectively and appropriately with internal and external stakeholders and the public
- The ability to efficiently multi-task and juggle conflicting requirements, prioritize tasks and manage conflicts properly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Dedicated to excellent delivery and good attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Flexible to adjust changes at short notice
- Positive focus with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, well organized, diligent with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently up to deadlines
- Excellent command of English – Russian language skills highly desirable
Be part of this unique event, apply now!
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Location: Mayfair, Central London
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:06:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!