Job title: Real Estate Inside Sales Assistant (Remote)
Job description: We believe in a flexible work environment to enable employees to perform at their best and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Landslo, a FutureSight company, is currently looking for a talented person to join our team in the role of Inside Sales Assistant. At Landslo, an ISA is a professional real estate sales assistant trained by real estate industry experts. They have the task of actively switching, and feeding clues from the first contact until a qualifying event, sale or transaction takes place. An ISA is more than just an administrative real estate assistant; their purpose is to engage and nurture every lead generated using protocols that are measured and reported to increase conversion rates.
The Inside Sales Representative must be a highly motivated, self-driven salesman. This person will be responsible for acquiring new customer acquisitions and capturing future interest in high-demand solutions, especially through outbound, call-backed call campaigns. The Inside Sales Representative has to make a large number of outgoing calls to acquire new customers. The Inside Sales representative will not engage with current customers, but will rather be responsible for conveying the value of Landslo.com offers to professionals who do not have a current Landslo.com solution. All sales activities are carried out by telephone, and the use of computer systems will be required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with consumers and real estate agents by phone call, sms and email, and help Landslo have better conversations.
- Monitor the commitment between all Landslo parties, including Landslo’s AI itself, during the real estate referral process, to resolve issues and proactively follow up with outstanding items.
- Responsible for all transaction milestones between parties and updating all relevant home travel information.
- Generate new sales to real estate professionals.
- Make a large number of outgoing calls (125 – 150 per day) via our call switching platform to ensure new business sales.
- Talk to real estate professionals to perform an extensive needs analysis with prospects, and tailor them to products that meet their needs.
- Use scripts to convert clues and opportunities.
- Must follow standard operating procedures; Must document and track all activities in our customer management system.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded.
- Must have excellent grammar
- Extremely refined cold call communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Outgoing personality
- Passionate about helping consumers with their biggest life purchases
- Phenomenal SMS skills
- 1-2 years experience and proven success in television sales
- Background in real estate and / or mortgage is a plus
- Previous experience in a technical company is also a bonus
- College Degree preferred, but not required
Remuneration for our Inside Sales Assistant is a mix of a basic cash package and performance-based incentives.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:29:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!