Job title: Property PA – EXPERIENCE WITHIN ‘NEW HOMES’ IS ESSENTIAL
Company: Office Angels
Job description: We are working with a luxury, luxury real estate agent in the heart of Belgravia who is looking for their next PA / Marketing Assistant.
This role is perfect for someone who is bright, driven and enthusiastic about property! You are offered a generous commission scheme and are invited to attend regular staff events.
You get the opportunity to visit some of the most lavish properties in London and work with highly regarded individuals!
TITLE: PA / Marketing Assistant
WORKING TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPES: Real Estate Agents
SALARY: £ 21-22,500 basic salary per year + commission (approximately £ 30 -35,000 OTE)
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00 (17:00 closes every Friday!)
LOCATION: Victoria, London
CULTURE: Friendly and sociable team in a corporate environment.
Responsibilities / duties
The purpose of this role is to support the managing director at the new housing division of the enterprise to ensure the smooth running of their professional office. Duties will range greatly from welcoming guests to updating property details. The main focus is on business support, so administrative and organizational skills are essential.
- Answer the phone, handle queries and send calls
- Meet and welcome customers in a friendly, professional and welcoming way
- Inbox and diary management
- Updating the home system with property details, correct addresses, finding floor plans, property features, etc.
- Upload photos and write property descriptions ready to be published
- Social media marketing
- Excavation / marketing visits
- Coordinate photographers, floor planners and other third parties to ensure properties are ‘brought to life’
- Sometimes the managing director represents the property inspections
- Office supplies, tea, coffee, stationery, paper in printers,
- Help the team! It’s a busy but small business. You have a can do, will do attitude!
Skills and experience
- You have experience in the work department of ‘new homes’
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Interest in / knowledge of social media marketing
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Personal and confident, can build relationships with partners / key stakeholders
- Pro-active and take initiative
- Good command of the English language (oral, written)
- Well spoken and well presented
Office Angels acts as a permanent recruitment agency and a temporary employment agency. Office Angels UK is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for this role, your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our statement on the privacy of candidates explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Expected salary: £21000 – 22500 per year
Location: Victoria, South West London
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:15:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!