Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: Type of work: Temporary contract
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All available places: Toronto
You are expected to share your ideas and make them a reality.
Be part of a business that takes the lead and encourages themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Develop your network and knowledge by joining one of our many resource groups.
Are you looking for a role where you will be constantly learning? Keep reading!
What will your typical day look like?
As an executive assistant, you provide administrative support to 3-5 partners and / or directors. You will work with your partners to proactively support their daily needs and the management of their service area. You are a highly organized individual and can build effective relationships. As an executive assistant, you will support, represent and actively participate in partner affairs.
About the team
As part of the business operations team, we work to utilize appropriate fixed resources to manage, own and reduce administrative tasks for the partners. In our team, we handle work-related matters on behalf of and with the partner. We strive to grow, make contact and learn our careers through continuous learning at work and collaboration with others.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience in a professional, customer-driven and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates aptitude for prioritizing tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Advanced knowledge of general operating software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Flexibility to work overtime, if necessary
Our shared values
As our Purpose guides us and explains why we exist, our shared values describe the behavior we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us between cultures and geographical areas. It helps us earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We are all committed to living according to these shared values, to staying true to the principles they represent, and to respecting the legacy from which they came. This is what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day we live our purpose according to the following five shared values:
- Take the lead: Deloitte not only leads the profession, but also invents it for the future. We are also committed to creating opportunities and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, customers, regulators and the public for 175 years. Trust is our most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for each other and give respect, justice, development and well-being priority.
- Promoting Inclusion: We are at our best when we promote an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all its forms. We know that it attracts top talent, enables innovation and helps us deliver well-rounded customer solutions.
- Working together for measurable impact: we approach our work with a shared mindset and work together across businesses, geographic areas and skill sets to deliver a tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sounds like The One Firm. For you?
At Deloitte, we’re all about inclusive business – it starts with diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates representing the full diversity of communities across Canada. These include, but are not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from indigenous communities and candidates from the Black community in support of adhering to our values, creating a culture of diversity equality and inclusion and our commitment to us Accessibility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternative material formats, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation). We would love to hear from you!
By applying for this position, you will be judged on the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We have designed these standards to provide our customers with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience worldwide.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation in most of the country. We recognize that our offices are based on traditional, treaty and area without territory as part of Turtle Island and are still home to many people from the First Nations, Métis and Inuit. We are all treaty people.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:41:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!