Job title: Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
Job description: Job summary
The customer service / administration assistant is a support to help customers with problems or queries
what they might have. The right applicant should have a service-oriented attitude, as well as a friendly and kind demeanor. This position supports and assists general office activities and projects with administrative tasks. The customer service / administrator supports order opening, review and verification of final and closing documents and provides customer service support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process scanning and filing as general office support if needed.
- Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing questions.
- Acts as the first point of contact for clients seeking help with account inquiries
- Assess the needs of the customer and translate them into solutions.
- Sort documents and place debits / credits on the correct account.
- Verify amounts and codes on different forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and make the necessary corrections.
- Maintain and make the necessary adjustments to records and / or logbooks such as journals, reports or property records.
- Organize and prepare correspondence about association businesses.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and emails from homeowners, board members and managers. Follow up on different requests.
- Update homeowner and association information in C3 and shared files.
- Lighten reception Telephone operators according to need.
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients, including title exceptions.
- Prepare documents to close and handle the payout and follow-up of all escrow
- Open orders, enter closing statements from a worksheet set up by savings officers.
- Interpret serious financial agreements regarding the closure and prepare all documents
- Obtain all the information needed to prepare the necessary documents and keep instructions from all parties.
- Keep workspaces organized and maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
The foregoing functions were given as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job division. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or revoke the work of different assignment positions.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, telephone systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (telephone, interpersonal, written, oral, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time-critical priority skills.
Working conditions – Typical office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that an employee must meet
to successfully perform the essential functions of this task. Reasonable accommodation can be made
to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this task, the employee must stand and reach out regularly
above shoulders with hands and arms to submit a variety of documents; use hands and fingers
to enter data into the information system; and speak or hear to gather and provide information
departmental processes. The employee must sit down regularly to process information and
do data entry activities.
Major benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Personal days
- Sick days
- Extensive heath and dentistry
Location: Surrey, BC
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:33:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!