Job title: Conveyancing Assistant
Company: G2 Legal
Job description: This law firm in Bingley is currently recruiting for a transportation assistant to join his busy office full time.
To be eligible for this role, you must have 12 months of experience in transport work and be able to get started as a transport assistant.
You provide administrative support to the team officers to enable them to process a large number of sales and purchase transactions, as well as to ensure the successful development of both the department and the business in accordance with the annual and five-year business plans. The role is very customer oriented and the successful candidate is proud to provide professional, helpful and friendly service.
– Opening new files and entering new instructions on the case management system
– Updating the case management system in accordance with team procedures as the case progresses
– Handling incoming mail and telephone inquiries where possible or taking messages for colleagues
– filing, invoicing, faxing, photocopying, mail sorting and archiving
– Diary Management
Ideal legal person:
– 12 months + experience in transport (essential)
– Be a fast and accurate worker and can follow the instructions carefully while dealing with a large amount of work
– Be confident in liaising with customers, both face-to-face and telephonically
– Be a team player to help with the development of the department
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this role at Bingley and have the skills outlined above, simply apply or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.
For more information on this role and to apply, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal or send an updated copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are merely shown as a guideline. We will consider applications from candidates who can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.
Expected salary: £18000 – 25000 per year
Location: Bingley, West Yorkshire
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:16:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!