Job title: Administrative Assistant, Clinical Operations
Company: Fraser Health
Job description: Administrative Assistant, postal code 1408534 for clinical operations
Fraser Health is still recognized as one of BC’s top employers, joining our team.
Fraser Health is responsible for providing hospital and community-based health services to more than 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities, from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon in the traditional areas of the Coast Salish people. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to achieve our vision: Better health, the best in healthcare.
We hire wonderful people for excellent work. We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to assist in our clinical operations. We need your help to expand the ability to provide fast and professional service. Your enthusiasm will help you when making contact with external and internal customers as the primary point of contact.
Highlights of the position
Bring your ingenuity and effective problem-solving skills to a role where you can really make a difference. In this dynamic role, you provide administrative and secretarial support to clinical operations in Surrey, BC.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provide administrative and administrative support by compiling, transcribing and typing confidential correspondence. Implement revised methods to improve overall office administration.
- Prepare charts, tables, presentation materials, and newsletters using a variety of software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and databases.
- Develop and maintain an efficient system for the receipt, processing, submission and retrieval of departmental documents and materials, including correspondence, budget and financial information, contract management reports, project documents and meetings / committee meetings.
- Manage appointment calendars, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, speaking sessions and / or conferences.
- Compile financial information, verify invoices and prepare documents for signing; process expense claims and keep related records.
- Perform record management by setting up and maintaining numeric, alphabetical, and subject filing systems and databases, indexing files and materials to be submitted, and searching files for information requested.
- Arrange meetings and room bookings, make itineraries and arrange appointment calendars.
We are looking for a dedicated and pleasant person with an eye for detail. You can juggle numerous tasks in a busy environment and do business in a professional way. You love helping people, and you have excellent communication skills.
You will follow a thorough, practical approach to deliver accurate and high quality work. A focused approach is needed to complete routine daily tasks and deal with changing calendars, priorities and timelines. You will carry a high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
- Graduated from a recognized administrative or secretarial program
- Recent related experience of three years in a large, complex business environment or healthcare environment.
- You type 55 wpm and are proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel at an intermediate level.
An equal combination of training, education and experience is acceptable.
A career at Fraser Health offers you the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding healthcare environment. We offer a competitive package for compensation and benefits, including comprehensive coverage for health benefits.
We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a phenomenal workplace! We value diversity in the workforce and strive to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Location: Surrey, BC
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:31:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!