Job title: Administrative Assistant – Aldar Education (Temporary Position – Starting Immediately)
Company: Aldar Academies
Job description: Job description
Job title Administrative Assistant Aldar
Salary 4,500 AED (per month)
Administrative Assistant – Aldar Education (temporary post – start immediately) – (21000097)
Aldar Education is currently looking for several temporary administrative assistants to join their schools immediately (must be on spouse or family visa).
The successful candidates will closely align with our core values and ethos and have a sincere understanding and appreciation for the values of the region.
Purpose of the work:
- To provide effective administrative support to ensure effective operation in the organization
- To work independently within its designated functions
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the school team
- Manage spreadsheets to ensure accurate and accurate data
- Generate reports to be used by senior management
- Collection and review of documents
- Check and verify documents
- Ensure strict confidentiality, discretion and professionalism at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving related results if necessary.
- Assist with assigned tasks as required by the management team.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties within the overall function
- High school certificate
- Proficient in the use of computer, copiers and various office machines, including knowledge of the prevailing popular application software and spreadsheets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook 365
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar industry
Job-specific knowledge and skills:
- Fluent English communication skills, written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect daily with parents in a diverse multicultural environment
- Proactive and who takes the initiative
- Good office management skills
What we offer
Aldar Academies is a family of world class, child centered and innovative schools in the UAE. We teach more than 25,000 students in our group of schools that are owned and managed, and as we grow, our need for highly competent, inspiring and dedicated school leaders increases. We offer an attractive compensation package. Our future-oriented learning model includes students and staff, and therefore we place particular emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
This job description is not comprehensive. Aldar Education reserves the right to change this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE citizens in their application to our enterprise.
Aldar Education is committed to protecting and promoting the well – being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment offers are subject to satisfactory referrals and police clearance.
Primary Location: UAE-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Aldar Academies
Type of work: Full-time
Pos: 28 August 2021, 08:40:22
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 03:17:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!