Job title: Jo Malone London – Boutique Manager – John Lewis, Exeter – 37.5 Hours – Full Time – Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Company: Estée Lauder
Job description: Job description:
Division / Department: Sales
Reports to: Retail Operations Manager
Direct Reports: Assistant Manager / Senior Stylist / Stylists
At Jo Malone in London, it is extremely important to bring the generosity of the brand to life in our boutiques. Fragrant fun, curiosity and kindness are the key. In this role, you will truly be the host with the most visitors from around the world and the world of Jo Malone London ™ to our clients, global colleagues and corporate clients and media contacts.
Creativity is our day to day. From hand and arm massage to wedding consultations where you will help people bottle some of their most precious memories. From flower crowns to graffiti artists, chocolate tasting and cocktail master classes, our services and events are the talk of the town. As a boutique manager, your role is to increase these opportunities and derive success from them. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of the store and ensure that all your team is in line with the boutique and brand vision. The role of the boutique manager also requires you to coach and inspire your team so that you can ensure that you can exceed their KPIs as well as your own.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maximize sales performance and productivity
- Team management
- Communicate effectively
- Build collaborative relationships
- Create, organize and execute in store events
- Manage inventory and inventory effectively
- Maintain high VM standards and work environment
- Complete all administrative tasks to a high standard and on time
- Trust to use all online learning tools and reporting systems
- Involve all internal platforms
- To be aware of competitors’ activities and to pursue an omni-channel approach
Note: the success of your candidacy depends on the completion of the next phase of the recruitment process – requirements for the role and completion of your video assessment. If you need any adjustments to our recruitment process due to a disability or for any other reason, you should contact 0800 917 1399 as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be warm, kind and friendly, happy to help with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Will have a passion for service and storytelling, while being adaptable and versatile. Will be gracious, intelligent, smart and have a well-groomed, clean and sharp image.
- Proven experience with retail management / assistant retail management
- The ability to provide inspiring, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience, including setting sales and customer service goals, sales analysis, and staff scheduling
- Previous experience in retail operations, including inventory and facility management and cash reconciliation
- Proven record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service goals
- Experience in creating and exporting opportunities in the store
- The ability to work retail hours, including days, nights, weekends and special occasions in a fast-paced work environment
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of the right to live and work in the country if they are invited to attend an interview
Work: Retail – Shop
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Exeter
Work type: Default
Zip code: 2115300
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitable and suitable candidates, regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and childbirth.
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:07:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!