Job title: General Cashier / Accounting Coordinator
Job description: Job description
Job title Generic Sales and Business Development
General cashier / accounting coordinator
You are a multitasker and can work independently and perform a wide range of complex and confidential accounting duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and solve problems, and update your various projects.
What does it contain for you:
- Employee Benefit Card Offers Discount Prices in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our academics
- Be part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle and bustle of a dynamic, fast-paced hotel in the heart of the city’s commercial district
- Take the opportunity to get recognition for your professional contributions
- Opportunity to develop and grow your talent within your property and around the world!
- The ability to make a difference through our social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What you are going to do:
- Organize and implement administrative systems and procedures and perform the necessary support duties
- Count and verify daily cash receipts submitted to individual cashiers.
- Document the reconciliation of all cash receipts with the PMS system and complete or assist with the completion of the daily cash and short report.
- Consolidate and prepare daily bank deposits on time
- Give financial change to staff with hotel fleets. Give refunds to hotel cashiers if necessary
- Do a daily count of the main house bank and document all these results. Send a copy to the appropriate accounting manager. The total must include issued banks and must connect to the bank account of the ledger house.
- Prepare a short / short report daily by the cashier and send it to the assistant administrator at the end of the month
- Keep a daily cash over / short log.
- Prepare a short / short report daily by the cashier and send it to the assistant manager at the end of the month.
- Count and document all hotel fleets on a quarterly basis, on a surprise basis, in the presence of the float holder, as required by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Compile a quarterly summary of float
- Maintain current home bank agreements. Issue cashiers’ lockers for bank storage, as required
- Control and maintain gift certificates and stock certificates
- Perform home bank audits regularly according to established guidelines
- Resolve any deposit deviations directly with the bank, while keeping the assistant manager aware of the status of said deviations.
- Assist the department of finance in the day-to-day running of the department, as needed
- Handling the calendar and administrative assistance for the financial leaders
- Arrange scheduling and appointments as needed
- Respond to all phone calls
- Draw up correspondence such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Record if necessary
- Handle all office administration duties such as fax, mail, telephone, photocopy, office supplies
- Assist with events as appropriate, such as meetings, etc.
- Liaise with all contract coordinators
- Control the signature book and subsequent forms and ensure accuracy with regard to holiday rights and promotions and salary changes
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and reports
- All other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 2 years administrative experience, preferably within human resources and a hotel environment
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- The ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency using a variety of computer programs
Your team and work environment:
At Accor we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything you do? If so, join our Heartists team at Fairmont DBI. Every day we look for opportunities to communicate with our guests and each other in a personal and meaningful way. We offer sincere hospitality in a captivating, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding environment!
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why does Accor work?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that suits your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, and ensure that work brings purpose to your life, so that you can explore the unlimited possibilities of Accor with us during your journey.
By joining Accor, you must write every chapter of your story, and together we can imagine the hospitality of tomorrow. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care about the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #GELOOITLOOS
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 06:38:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!