Job title: Fundraising Administrator
Company: TPP Recruitment
Job description: Our client is looking for a fundraising assistant to temporarily join the team from October 4 to the end of December 2021. It is a hybrid role and candidates are expected to work 2 days a week with the rest of the office week work from home.
If you report to the fundraising officer, you provide dedicated administrative support to the fundraising team. You will be a starter with good organizational skills and the confidence to promote best practice, where necessary. You have a good understanding of data protection, ideally with experience in supporting donors / donors / members, confident donor processing and donation assistance.
- Fast and accurate processing of: daily / monthly membership / financial transactions (including issuance of new memberships and renewals), Gift Aid envelopes and other correspondence, to ensure quality is maintained at all times
- Process and accept donations
- Answer phone calls / emails and respond to simple membership queries
- Update ThankQ Database Records As Required
- Book members for events using ThankQ
- Help manage events
Please apply today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, abilities and potential; please contact us if you need help or adjustment so that we can help make the application process work for you.
Expected salary: £13 per hour
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:21:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!