Job title: Facilities Assistant
Company: Saskatchewan Polytechnic
Job description: Brief description of position and responsibilities:
Provide administrative and operational support to the manager, campus facilities and facilities coordinator, ensuring accurate attention to detail.
Use computer-based room distribution system and schedule class assignments according to annual timetables and continuous requests.
3. Management, led by the facility coordinator, parking and campus internal signs.
4. Establish collegial working relationships with Saskatchewan Polytechnic faculty, staff and students, as well as SaskBuilds and Procurement staff and campus visitors.
5. Collect and compile information for program timetable, stock etc.
6. In consultation with the facility coordinator, develop and direct movement schedules.
7. Assist with the planning and preparation of special events offered by or through the manager, campus facilities.
8. Perform minute recording and transcription at meetings, and distribute minutes in time to participants or other sections or programs.
9. Setting up a classroom / meeting room / special event, which includes regular removal and movement of objects (furniture, desks, etc.).
10. Caste Assignment.
11. The ability to travel from the main campus to other campus training facilities to provide facility related services.
Qualifications for the job:
Grade 12 and a recognized office administration or business certificate or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience, which includes training and / or experience in minute recording.
2. Two years recent and relevant experience with administrative and administrative work.
3. Intermediate level training and / or experience in the use of general software packages, ie MS Office Suite.
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!