Job title: Compliance Administrative Assistant
Job description: Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrative Assistant at a biopharmaceutical company in Clayton, NC.
- Provide customer service with a white glove via virtual support to field staff for access to hospital evidence, such as navigation guidance for vendor websites and support for downloading and uploading required documents.
- Provide administrative support to the Compliance Operations Team.
- Monitor and prioritize email with timely responses
- Coordinate and maintain departmental files, as assigned, in accordance with corporate and legal guidelines.
- Uses basic and intermediate software skills to perform assigned work. Use and understand Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software.
Skills and requirements:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat,
- Self-starter can operate at a high level with general instructions.
- Build strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside the assigned group as needed to enable effective and efficient team operations.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Previous experience in assisting staff of medical devices or hospital evidence is desirable but not required.
If you are having difficulty applying, or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257. ProClinical is a specialized employment agency and recruitment company that provides jobs at large pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical equipment companies.
Proclinical staff is an equal opportunity employer.
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:39:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!