Job title: Company Secretariat Assistant
Company: Morgan Spencer
Job description: Company Secretariat Assistant
£ 35k – £ 40k
City – Hybrid work
My client, an established investment and wealth management company in the city, is looking for an assistant from the secretariat to provide administrative support to the CEO and to assist in the successful management of committee and board meetings. You have a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role and ideally come from a legal / company secretary background.
- Diary management for the CEO, who acts as gatekeeper
- The processing of expenses for the CEO and other executive directors
- Collection of all committee meetings for distribution
- Attendance and minutes for monthly meetings of the internal committee
- Assist the company secretary with quarterly board meetings
- Arrangements for meetings, lunches and functions for the CEO
- Manufacturing routes for the CEO – taxi times / numbers, train tickets, location details, meeting instructions, etc.
- Maintaining the enterprise-wide corporate calendar
- Administrative assistance for annual accounts and statements – submission of documents, etc.
- Communication with various executive directors and trustees
- MINIMUM of 18 months experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position as secretary of the company
- Experience in the legal / company secretary is essential
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
Our mission: To be the leading executive secretarial and supportive recruitment consultant in London, for employers and job seekers. Why not set up job alerts to receive regular updates from our current vacancies?
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community, regardless of gender, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, religions beliefs or any other reason that cannot be proved to be justifiable.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are treated in strict confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England and Wales No: 4254114
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:08:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!