Job title: Admin Support Clerk
Job description: TalentWorld is looking for an Admin Support Clerk in Toronto for one of its clients!
Our client in the government sector is looking for an administrative support clerk to temporarily join their team. The successful candidate pays a lot of attention to detail and excellent data entry skills.
Responsibilities of administrative support clerk:
- Provides administrative support and performs a variety of administrative duties related to
- assigned work.
- Ordering and monitoring of contract supplies
- Helps with budgeting and reconciliation of invoices.
- Facilitate the procurement of supplies, materials and services for the
- Digitization of employee files and general files.
- Assist with monitoring, tracking and updating information / data / records, to ensure
- accuracy and follow-up as required.
- Assist with the processing of documentation, reports, data, with accuracy and
- manage and maintain these documents, records, files, in accordance with the established
- procedures and within set timelines.
- Participate and help with special projects and activities as indicated
- Help the coordinator – income protection or assistant – income protection
Admin Support Clerk Qualifications:
- Requires thorough knowledge of modern office administration methods, practices, procedures and
- Must be proficient in using a personal computer and related software applications and computer systems relevant to the job (eg Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, SharePoint, etc.)
- Must have good keyboard skills and good organizational skills to meet set deadlines
- Requires good oral and written communication skills for the exchange and acquisition of information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to perform work and give priorities
Terms of service:
- Type of employment: 5-month contract
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7: 00-15: 00
- Location: Toronto (works 1-2 days a week on site)
- Start time: ASAP
- Paid: $ 18 / hour
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, stimulates their passion and meets their unique needs. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you are in the right place. TalentWorld is a complete recruitment and staffing agency specializing in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We have a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that is all about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud to offer work in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people from all backgrounds, and making all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin) , age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodation is available on request to support your participation during all phases of the recruitment process
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:07:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!