Job title: Teaching Assistant
Company: Nord Anglia Education
Job description: Job description
Job title Teaching Assistant
About Nord Anglia Education Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading organization for premium schools. We are a fast and growing family of 57 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas, offering excellent education to approximately 51,000 students from preschool to end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy, we are ambitious for our students, our people and the family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than has ever been thought possible, which we are assured by personal learning, reinforced with unique global opportunities. Nord Anglia International School Dubai Nord Anglia International School Dubai opened to students in September 2014. Our curriculum structure is rooted in the tradition of the British International Schools leading to GCSE and the IB Diploma with significant improvement due to our partnerships with Juilliard, MIT and through our Global Campus. For more information about our school, visit www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/dubai You support our EYFS teachers (including specialist teachers) to provide quality teaching and learning experiences that lead to students making excellent academic and personal progress to ensure that they reach a good level of development within the early learning objectives. position, you must have:
- previous experience of working as an EYFS Teaching Assistant (TA) or Nursery Assistant
- experience of supporting EYFS-elderly students following student interests, current planning, etc.
- knowledge of strategies for managing age-appropriate behavior
- experience to support students with SEND or EAL
- previous experience of work within the framework for early years (formerly early year outcomes / development matters)
- a secure knowledge of technological platforms such as Seesaw to record observations and assessments
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to manage time effectively to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed
- striving for continuous professional development and further training
- good relationship with young people
- a true passion for education
- excellent interpersonal skills
- friendly, honest and professional
- strong English skills spoken and written
The school has high standards for its students and is looking for someone who thrives to maintain high academic achievement. The ideal candidate will be confident and successful in supporting students, some with special educational needs and disabilities and who have followed the framework for early years. The candidate’s experience should include working with EYFS (Nursery and Reception) students. Only candidates with previous TA experience will be shortlisted for an interview. The role is for August 2021. Remuneration will be competitive. Selection process The closing date for application is 5 August 2021. Candidates on the shortlist will be contacted for interviews which will take place week starting with 15 August 2021. To apply for this role, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com It is a full-time vacancy, starting August 29, 2021.
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 04:01:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!