Job title: Teaching Assistant
Company: Career Teachers
Job description: From September 20, this is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and energetic teaching assistant (TA).
This excellent primary school of Ofsted is an inclusive and progressive learning environment that prides itself on its commitment to ensuring that every child receives first-class education and reaches his or her full potential.
Culture and inclusion
You work closely with classroom teachers to plan the lesson and create innovative ways to ensure a supportive, creative learning environment where learners can expand their knowledge and play a positive role in school life.
As a Teaching Assistant (TA) you will:
- Supervises and provides support to all learners, with a view to their safety and the ability to access learning activities and understand the information presented.
- Assist in the development and implementation of individual education and behavior plans.
- Establish trusting relationships with students and communicate with them according to individual needs and personalities.
- Actively promote the inclusion and acceptance of learners and staff, support diversity and ensure that all learners have equal access to opportunities for learning and development.
- Encourage students to interact with the class and participate in activities during the lesson.
- Set challenging expectations for learners to exceed their expectations and achieve learning objectives.
- Promote self-esteem and independence.
- Give feedback to pupils on their progress and achievements under the guidance of the teaching staff.
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment and help display students’ work.
- Assist with the planning of learning activities and undertake administrative tasks such as photocopying, typing and if necessary.
- Give teachers detailed feedback on learner’s achievement, progress and any problems that arise.
- Promote good student behavior, deal with conflict and incidents in accordance with established policies, and encourage students to take responsibility for their behavior.
- Supports the use of computer technology in learning activities and develops learners’ competence and independence in their use.
- Prepare, maintain and use equipment and resources needed for learning activities and assist learners to use them.
- Maintain policies and procedures regarding child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, and report any concerns to the appropriate person.
- Assist with the supervision of pupils, including before and after school and during lunch / breaks.
- Teaching staff and pupils accompany during extracurricular visits, school outings and after school activities, and take responsibility for a group of pupils under the supervision of the teacher if necessary.
- Assist with the supervision of pupils together with other support staff during the first day of a class’ absence of teachers.
- Level 2 award in support work in schools
- Level 2 award in support of teaching and learning in schools. (Induction training for teaching assistants and support staff).
- Level 2 certificate in support of teaching and learning in schools
- Level 3 award in support of teaching and learning in schools
- Level 3 certificate that supports teaching and learning in schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Previous teaching support experience with children
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in children’s education. Your commitment to the development of learning abilities for learners and accessibility to knowledge will best suit this role. Apply today and drop out for all the features that suit you well.
At Career Teachers, we fully comply with the agency worker regulations, which ensure that you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12-week qualifying period. Please ask for more details.
All quoted rates include 12.07% holiday pay.
Important notice: To be successful in applying for the above job, you must be eligible to work in the UK or have a relevant work visa. Protection, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you must:
– personally attend an interview;
– Give us details to complete the reference checks;
– Provide enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to protecting the well – being of children and young people in education. We are polite to respond to all applications within three working days. Due to the large number of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual queries. If we did not contact you within this specified time, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to apply for any other position you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a recruitment company and advertises this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
31/10/2021 12:47:46 GBP 75 85 day
Expected salary: £75 – 85 per day
Location: Ealing, West London
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:38:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!