Job title: Receptionist
Company: IST Management Services
Job description: Consider a new career today as an office services specialist at IST Management Services, the fast-growing national facility management company in the industry. IST Management is a BPO (business process outsourcing) company specializing in providing physical and digital information management solutions through facility management, eDiscovery and electronic document management.
Benefits include: Medical, Dentistry, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and paid time off
The opportunity: IST is looking for friendly, service-oriented, customer-oriented people with a passion for excellence. We offer professional training, skills improvement and opportunities to advance to positions of supervisor, assistant manager and site manager.
Hourly Fee: DOE to $ 15.00 USD per hour.
- Performs reception duties that include: smiling, greeting visitors and employees, phone calls, scheduling conference rooms and various administrative functions
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while maintaining a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Type correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, word processing, sending and receiving faxes, sort mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Update worker lists
- Consistently adhere to the guidelines for business procedures
- Take the lead of the supervisor or site manager
- Participate in cross-training
- Maintain all logs and report documentation; attention to detail
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) – College degree is a plus and provides a quick plan to management.
- 1 year related customer service and / or receptionist preferred
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Keyboard and Window Environment Computer Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to work effectively individually or in a team environment
- Ability to perform various functional tasks
- The ability to comply with the employer’s attendance policy
- A valid driving license and / or reliable transport to and from work
- Willingness to train for other job functions
IST offers reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable law, both in the application and employment phases. If you require accommodation to complete your job application, you should notify the National Director of Talent Acquisition, Sydney Ayers, by following this link http://www.istmanagement.com/talent-acquisition-team.html for direct contact information.
Respect individuals who reach out about accommodation by using only the contact information for this purpose or to assist you. You will receive correspondence from your local IST Management rental team regarding your application and status if you were able to do so successfully.
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:39:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!