Job title: Office Manager- Nottingham
Company: City & County Healthcare Group
Job description: Office Manager – Cardinal House, Nottingham
Salary £ 25,000
The postmaster is responsible for administrative support and coordination to stakeholders throughout the group, primarily but not limited to the finance and contract teams. The post will also have to provide a holiday / sickness cover to the Group’s Personal Assistant, which supports the roles at director level, which involves the management of various diaries and the coordination of activities and maintains confidentiality at all times.
The office manager is managed by the head of shared services, but will liaise with all senior team members as part of the daily activities and work with these managers to ensure that activities and correspondence are effectively coordinated and acted upon. Daily interaction with the contract team will also be required to ensure that contract and tender documents are sent to the right party immediately.
You will also act as a filter for external inquiries in the business, answering calls, emails and paper correspondence. They are also responsible for the care of all visitors attending the office.
Important duties / responsibilities
- Support the contract team by ensuring that all correspondence is received and sent appropriately to members of this team working remotely. It will also involve:
- Notify the mailbox that a contract / contract change / cancellations has arrived.
- Send contracts to the CEO and CFO with clear instructions on what is needed (signature, appointment, pages).
- Submit contracts in the appropriate place.
- Scan final signed pages and save electronically with the contract
- Proactive follow-up to ensure that documents are completed correctly while all deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support to all stakeholders, including opening mail and distributing documents to the correct addressee wherever they are located.
- If necessary, provide cover for holiday / illness to the PA:
- Calendar management and planning of meetings and travel requirements for the Senior Directors (Travel requirements for those without corporate cards).
- Draft letters and other written communication on behalf of the senior leaders in the business.
- Access to the email accounts of Senior Directors to schedule appointments, to read and act on letters / emails / calls where necessary, and to ensure that matters that require the director’s personal attention escalate.
- Respond on behalf of the directors to stakeholders who maintain high professional standards.
- Assist with the coordination of maintenance contractors for Cardinal House and any other office / branch as required. Contact the landlords for any work in Cardinal House, to ensure that the annual PAT test is completed and that the cleaners are coordinated.
- Introduction for new beginners at Cardinal House to include job risk assessment, health and safety / fire regulation training
- Fire regulations, including fire drills, the organization / training of firefighters.
- Ordering stationery and other items needed for Cardinal House and throughout the group.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required using independent judgment and discretion, and provide, if necessary, specialist project-based administrative support.
- Plan, organize and schedule your own workload through system maintenance so that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Some prior PA experience is desirable with the willingness to accept possibly more PA responsibilities in the future.
- Extremely proficient in using relevant office equipment and systems, including Microsoft Office skills (including Excel), PowerPoint.
- High level of written and spoken communication.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, effective work up to deadlines, the ability to create and maintain systems for efficiency for yourself and for others.
- A highly collaborative approach and able to work with people at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to handle pressure and conflicting priorities.
- Able to manage confidentiality at all times.
- Educated to a level or equivalent standard.
- Flexibility to travel to the various hubs and branches in the UK
The company reserves the right to adjust the job description in accordance with the changing needs of the company and expects employees to reasonably perform other duties consistent with the role.
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:42:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!