Job title: Medical Records Assistant
Company: Atlantic Health System
Job description: Overview
Pulmonary & Allergy Associates, part of Atlantic Medical Group, is looking for several medical record assistants to support our Cedar Knolls and Summit sites as part of our respiratory team.
- The medical record assistant has experience in healthcare
- Performs administrative functions such as: telephone management, scheduling patients for breathing procedures, assisting with the scanning and faxing of orders, retrieving and documenting medical records, as well as other tasks typical of a physician’s practice.
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills are required.
- Bilingualism a plus.
- High school diploma required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Advance EMR (electronic medical record) medical practice experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of EPIC required
- Proficiency in computer programs essential
- Must be able to multitask without problems.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care, combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will succeed within the Atlantic Health System, which has been named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Businesses for which they work for the 12th consecutive year. We believe you will see that our culture of collaboration and care is an example of the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore adheres to the applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, dismissal, payment, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment, based on of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics or veteran status.
Location: Summit, NJ
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:40:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!