Job title: HART Nurse Patient Care Coordinator
Company: CommonSpirit Health
Job description: Overview
MercyOne Central Iowa operates four non-profit Catholic medical centers in Des Moines, West Des Moines, Newton and Centerville and two specialty hospitals – MercyOne Children’s Hospital in Des Moines and MercyOne Rehabilitation Hospital in Clive (965 beds in total) – with more than 20 additional facilities that house more than 50 primary care, pediatric, internal medicine and specialty clinics. Founded in 1893 by the Sisters of Mercy, MercyOne Central Iowa has the longest operating hospital in Des Moines and is also one of the largest employers in the state, with more than 7,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,000 physicians. and health care. employees. MercyOne Central Iowa is a member of MercyOne, founded in 1998 through a partnership between CommonSpirit Health and Trinity Health, two of the nation’s leading nonprofit Catholic health organizations. MercyOne has more than 20,000 colleagues in Iowa and surrounding states.
Are you good at customer service and paying attention to the details? Consider joining the MercyOne team as an executive assistant. This person is responsible for performing a variety of administrative support duties.
What you will do:
- Manage all doctor templates within the Practice Manager System.
- Prepare weekly doctor schedules and send to appropriate individuals.
- Manage call schedules and peer-to-peer responsibilities.
- Communicate regularly with staff regarding the doctor’s schedules.
- Coordinate physician staff by location, based on physician resource usage.
- Set up the doctor’s call and load it into the Kronos time system. Coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and personal trips for physicians and administration.
- Coordinate student exchanges with physicians from different academic programs.
- Reconcile different monthly invoice statements.
- Answer phone, screen calls and deal with or refer personally to appropriate individuals.
- Perform all secretarial functions.
- Process incoming / outgoing mail and materials to facilitate response by managers and suppliers.
MercyOne Des Moines offers you the same care you provide for others. We care about the well-being of our employees and offer benefits that complement the work-life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health / Dentistry / Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary protection: group accident, critical illness and identity theft
- Free Premium membership at Care.com with pre-loaded credits for children and / or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Teaching Assistance for Career Growth and Development
- Fits 401 (k) and 457 (b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum four years experience as administrative secretary / assistant, preferably in a healthcare environment. Computer and word processing skills are required.
Location: University Place, WA
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:42:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!