Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: TalentWorld is currently recruiting an executive assistant for one of our clients in Toronto! This position offers a great benefits package and the chance to work for a people-centered executive!
The executive assistant will perform a variety of tasks, including administrative, financial, and human resources administration. They provide professional support to a busy executive. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills with a natural multitask task; we are looking for someone with a can attitude and strong work ethic!
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and format data in regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Manage and monitor calendars and upcoming events. Send out meeting invitations, book meeting rooms and arrange resources and other requirements to support smooth and efficient meetings. Supports the coordination and implementation of departmental opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a filing system; ensure that business and operational reports, forms and other documentation, paper or electronic, are readily available.
- Send outgoing communications. Answer the central telephone line, respond to and resolve / escalate queries.
- Process invoices for payment in accordance with documented processes and guidelines and sales agreements.
- Compile and record claims and reports of departmental expenditure. Keep track of expenses to ensure they stay within budget.
- Make travel arrangements, book flight / hotel bookings if necessary.
- Liaise with internal business units and external vendors and participate in the local coordination and implementation of premises and building-related matters, including incoming / outgoing staff and contractors, relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements, while ensuring minimal interruptions in business operations.
- Maintain inventory by checking inventory to determine inventory level; provide the necessary supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verification of receipt of supplies.
- Maintain and follow overtime, calls, staff vacations and absences in accordance with the banking and / or division guidelines to ensure consistency in the law and to determine the availability of staff.
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 7 years relevant experience in an administrative / professional support function, with progressive responsibility and post-secondary degree in related field of study.
- Specialized knowledge from education and / or business experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong influence skills.
Terms of service:
- Full-time and permanent
- Salary up to $ 78,000 + benefits
- Location: Toronto, ON
Are you interested in the executive assistant?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, stimulates their passion and meets their unique needs. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business. Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you are in the right place. TalentWorld is a complete recruitment and staffing agency specializing in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We have a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that is all about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud to offer work in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people from all backgrounds, and making all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin) , age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Expected salary: $78000 per year
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:18:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!