Job title: Equity Derivative Exotics & Structured Note Trade Support
Job description: Experienced equities-derivative trading support role in the middle office needed to support a growing business. The role will oversee all equities-derivative commercial banks: Exotics, Hybrids, Funds, Flow, Warrants and Structured Equity Solutions. This senior trading support role requires extensive knowledge of all derivative products, as well as expert asset expertise on rates, credit and FX. The central trade support office is responsible for supporting traders from an operational point of view, processing life cycle events, ensuring robust controls and ensuring oversight of day-to-day trading activities. An important function of this role is in-depth knowledge of the structured notes flow, the understanding of the process for calculating agent and the interaction with the settlement houses and our end investors. This role is for the traditional experienced candidate in equity-derived MO who can rely on their experience to bring about change while the business is required as usual.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our London hub, attracting top-notch talent to propel the equity-derived franchise forward.
The overall objective of this role is to provide excellent trade support to the FO, support budgets, plan and implement the functional strategy. The role also requires project management and oversight of the life cycle program, and reports back to senior management in the stack of equity firms and technology.
- Provides analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading and acts as advisor or coach to new or junior staff
- Independently checks and validates FO calculations on structured transactions that ensure accuracy and completeness
- Keep position records in line with the traditional commercial banking assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Controlled structured trade documentation reviews ensure that FO discussions are consistent with the legal documents
- Supports trade survey management, front-to-back reconciliation, operational risk identification, trade confirmation and forecasting.
- Develop and implement business initiatives, customer solutions and / or projects related to billing and transaction recording processes
- Supervise the volume, quality, integrity, timeliness and delivery of complex deliveries and plan, budget and form policy for own area
- Analyze issues with transaction capture and related functions where direction is needed, and actions should be recommended / performed
- Develop and implement business plans, policies and procedures and support a variety of internal and external clients
- Oversees the performance of pre-establishment capture activities and defines, develops, implements and monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, customer service, control and cost reduction and implement improvements
- Conduct discovery and prudence activities with clients to resolve complex client queries
- Assess the risk correctly when making business decisions, taking into account the reputation of the business and the protection of Citigroup, its clients and assets by complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations, complying with policies, enforcing sound ethical judgment on personal conduct, conduct and business practices, and escalate, manage and report control issues with transparency, as well as to effectively oversee the activities of others and to create accountability among those who do not meet these standards.
- Key experience in a related equity diversionary role
- Topic expert in various or specific skill sets, business areas or products preferred
- Detailed knowledge of derivative products, including structured notes and their F2B processing
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently show clear and concise written and oral communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree / university degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Organization overview: Citi Market Operations and Operations Technology is currently at an important point in its evolution and the path to the implementation of a target industry model. We are proud and passionate about our people and our culture. We are invested in people and their development. We transform and simplify our work model and create an exciting environment that promotes diversity of thinking and inclusion. We are a dynamic, global and diverse organization, with a presence in more than 60 countries; all operational teams executed after execution, including production-oriented Middle Ocean groups, Settlements, Margin, Asset Ministry, Listed Derivatives and Operations. We support a wide range of capital market products and services, including fixed income (FX, rates, credit, munis, cash and derivatives), where Citi is consistently a dominant top 3 player in the market, equities (cash, derivatives, prime brokerage, futures, listed Derivs, FXPB) where Citi has a significant growth program to continue expanding its capabilities and services; and indicates that we support both FI and EQ new issues and IPO. Our industry groups are at the heart of the success of the Markets business and a huge impact on the life cycle of a trade. , Compliance, Legal, Finance and HR; together with a significant interaction with our external customer base, plays a key role in the overall customer experience. We have a customer relationship team dedicated to overseeing the performance of group services and strategic partnerships for our top-class base, where we play a key role in supporting our global customers to ensure they have a first-class experience to doing business with Citi. Our digitization and implementation team works with our operational teams to deliver automation solutions to address operational challenges. Industry, change, design and implementation groups for providing innovative products and solutions. We have re-imagined how we can deliver technology and service in our domain by joining our team vision, culture and aggressive retirement plan for obsolete applications and adopting a micro-based continuous cloud environment. We encourage our people to create, explore and be adventurous while taking measured risks, adopting safe practices to protect the business. We grow our abilities with the help of artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning. Our roles involve ensuring that we work in a robust control environment while in a fast-paced workplace. risk through the continuous evaluation of our controls; to protect our customers, the firm and our report. We work closely with our external peers, partners and regulators, and play an integral role in leading an agenda to the forefront to optimize and streamline processes, and to drive strategy throughout our industry
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Working Family: Transaction Reception Services
Time type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a disabled person and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and / or to apply for a career opportunity review.
Look at the “” poster. Look at the.
Look at the.
Look at the
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:33:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!