Job title: Construction Administrator
Job description: Description
The construction administrator. provides administrative and administrative support to the project team for the day-to-day activities of the project, including: administration of subcontracts and all associated construction compliance, documents and documentation; electronic processing of invoices and payroll of subcontractors and suppliers; workplace safety; office management; and start and execute the start and end of the project. In addition, the project assistant must meet all deadlines and meet the standards of the company’s policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the establishment of an office, office and telephone equipment, office supplies and supplier services.
- Responsible for promoting and coordinating sustainable practices with the company’s sustainability and project team.
- Copy, scan, upload files, prepare binders, set up new suppliers and subcontractors.
- Answer telephones, greet visitors, order office and food supplies, maintain office and housekeeping of kitchen, mail area, conference room (s) and foyer.
- Distribute incoming mail / packages and prepare outgoing packages; US Post, GSO, Fed Ex, UPS, Planning / Drawing Services and Couriers.
Review, prepare and maintain files of subcontracts, purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, provisional notices, loan waivers and insurance certificates.
– Work closely with subcontractors to collect monthly progress invoices and compliance
- Process new hiring field and transfer employees and coordinate retrenchment paper.
- Promote safety while carrying out all day-to-day project responsibilities.
- Assist the project team with the completion of projects, including the subcontractors and suppliers to eliminate the office, the de-mobilization of the office and the relocation of the documents, including all necessary documentation. and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and tasks as requested by the project manager.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use MS Office proficiently (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
- Experience using construction software (CMIC, JD Edwards, Prolog)
- He is able to quickly learn and navigate new software and use it to review, locate and upload various documents.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years degree or related work experience equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in the construction industry.
- Three to five year creditors: invoice provider and subcontractor
- Previous experience in the public sector: Certified payroll, ruling wage (Davis Bacon Act) and ARRA.
- Understood and familiar with Mechanics Lien Laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:40:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!