Job title: Clerical Assistant – Mobility Clinic
Company: Unity Health Toronto
Job description: The Clerk Assistant is responsible for performing a wide range of administrative, secretarial, word processing and business services for a patient care unit. The individual will turn through the various clinics in the outpatient portfolio, as well as the booking desk for the Martin Center and Fracture Clinic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the patient care team of the clinics
- The planning of patient procedures as well as outpatient follow-ups using the latest computer software
- Liaison with various hospital departments, such as payroll, purchasing, etc. To exchange information and solve problems
- By using computer equipment and various software packages, namely word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. To generate a variety of correspondence, reports and documentation
- The use of multiple telephones, greeting and receiving visitors (patients, families, etc.)
- Timely and efficient transcription and processing of doctor’s assignments
- Scheduling appointments
- Graduate of a recognized Office Administration program or equivalent
- Medical terminology certificate required
- Software applications; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ADT, Soarian scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized and efficient time manager
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Flexibility in turning assignments
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
In this position you have to work 8-hour shifts from Monday to Friday and evening shifts (as required). Shifts can be changed based on departmental needs.
As a condition of employment, all external tenants must provide proof of vaccination or documentation against COVID-19, unless a valid accommodation exists in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Expected salary: $23 – 27.46 per hour
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:30:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!