Job title: Assistant Store Manager
Company: The Shoe Company
Job description: Job description
ASSISTANT SHOP MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!
THE SHOE COMPANY is looking for passionate, driven, enthusiastic and shoe-loving individuals to join our management team!
Can you perfect our shoes?
A successful SHOE COMPANY assistant store manager demonstrates:
- Motivation and business drive
- Strong focus on sales and customer service
- Experience the leadership and development of teams
- Planning and coordination skills and the ability to adapt to change
Important job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports and leads high teams
- Exceptional customer service
- Check that work meets quality standards
- Solve new and unknown problems
- Ensure compliance with laws and social policies and regulations
- Works precisely with numbers, measurements and other types of data
- Encourage the growth and development of employees
- Exercising leadership in changing situations and influencing the attitudes of others
- Support with training, motivational or orientation meetings
- Ensure that the safety instructions are complied with
- Achieve and improve sales, service and profit standards
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and the effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention practices
- Handle all other documentation, administrative needs related to store operations
- Support in placing orders for their divisions based on sales and the latest market trend
Requires skills and experience:
- Strong background in customer service
- Proven success in achieving sales and profitability targets
- Positive and energetic team player with a strong leadership ability
- Educational background: relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum 3 years experience in progressive retail supervisory role
Enjoy a Successful SHOE COMPANY Assistant Store Manager:
- Generous discounts on goods
- Flexible schedules
- Health / dental benefits and life insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- Training and development programs
- Open door policy and much more!
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
At THE SHOE COMPANY, our assistant managers are inspiring leaders who provide excellent service to our clients and associates. Our assistant managers also understand the key metrics of retail businesses and are responsible for their store success!
If you love shoes as much as we do … SELF APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you have been selected for an interview, you must notify our staff letter team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We work with applicants to meet all accessibility needs.
Location: Burlington, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:19:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!