Job title: People Coordinator (Mat Cover)
Job description: We have an exciting opportunity for a people coordinator who would like to help with and get involved in many aspects of HR, from payroll, employee engagement, wellness and remote control. It is a practical role to support the broader people team with administrative tasks as well as important work experience activities.
In addition to administering people and promoting employee engagement, you also deliver important employee experience and people projects, including wellness, health and safety, inclusion (D&I), community, social, office environment and internal communication. We are looking for someone who likes to roll up their sleeves, get stuck and build heaps of good relationships.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and gain exposure to all aspects of the People function, with great support and development from the wider people team, a global reach and with a progressive enterprise that puts people in the heart stab.
The role reports to the Head of People Operations. If you want an opportunity to really make an impact and gain a lot of exposure to progressive people’s practices, this role is for you!
What you are going to do
- You will be the best person for all things. People Systems & Experience: You will own our people systems, taking into account the ins and outs, and be our systems champion. You are immersed in the people experience and use data-driven insights to develop and implement key strategies that enhance employee engagement through well-being, diversity and inclusion strategies with the broader staff team.
- Life cycle of employees: you will compile and issue documentation at every stage of the life cycle of the employee: contracts, schedule, share options, referrals, maternity / paternity, on board, on board, etc.
- Payroll: preparation of the UK and US payroll and benefits with our payroll provider and financial team: drafting the first report and completing cross-checks and finalizing with our providers.
- Benefits: Manage online systems that add joiners / leavers directly to the schemes and ensure records are up to date. Preparation and submission of P11Ds to register BIK for all employees.
- Admin Routines: You will be the people-routine-guru who ensures that organ maps are maintained, training requests are approved, statistics reporting and People Wiki are up to date, that we comply with GDPR in our people-practices, among a multitude of other things .
- People Engagement Survey: You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end engagement survey process. This will include issuing the survey, communicating with the broader enterprise, analyzing the results and supporting teams across the enterprise to set up informative actions and initiatives.
- Employee data: with your finger on the pulse and in detail, use data collected from on-board and on-board surveys to provide data-driven feedback and suggestions to enhance the experience of team members
- People experience: leading and launching new and exciting initiatives, identifying new trends to keep our workforce engaged and to continually improve how our team members experience their work lives. It will also be the driving force behind our activities of the social committee.
- Office in the UK: You are responsible for the work experience of team members, including the London office environment, all health and safety requirements of the office and WFH, and the details related to our new way of hybrid remote
- Internal communication: You are responsible for specific internal communication and work to create and deliver high quality creative content on different channels. This includes our two-to-two all-day ‘whole hands’ all-in-one event and the coordination of the content on offer
- Welfare Initiatives: You deliver initiatives designed to support our team members holistic well-being and focus on things like mental well-being, physical and financial health and pastoral care
- Global attitude: you work across multiple areas (UK, US and possibly others) and you can learn how we work successfully in several other countries.
- Here at LoveCrafts is our Smart, Child, Maker culture that drives everything we do. You will defend our values and celebrate the successes you see in our makers.
Who you are
- You have experience at administrator / assistant level, with knowledge of setting up and issuing paperwork in the life cycle of employees and a minimum of HRIS interview.
- You feel very confident with figures for payroll, benefits and metric reporting.
- You are eager to learn and would like to get involved in all aspects of the People Profession.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and will be comfortable with creating and delivering entire business
- You are self-motivated and organized, able to prioritize well in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and high standards when it comes to your job
- You stay positive, enthusiastic and solution-oriented despite challenges
- You are a real team player and promote a supportive, positive work environment for your team and the wider business
- You enjoy building relationships and can influence others – we are a dynamic work environment and you need to be able to quickly develop and nurture good relationships worldwide and at all levels of the team
- HR credentials, or studying for an HR qualification, is an advantage
- A certain experience or an appetite for manufacturing is always an advantage!
What we offer
- Home-based while the closure continues, the Central London office thereafter as a hub.
- Coaching and mentorship – there is a lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really give the need for personal development to everyone first
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of truly bright, motivated and driven individuals who will support you in every phase of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Pension plan, private health care and health cash plan
- 25 holidays pro rata and a holiday for your birthday
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Many opportunities to learn and grow your craft
- This role will be part-time 3-4 days a week
At LoveCrafts, we build online communities for artists: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily get all their supplies, and share their creations with like-minded producers around the world.
Since we started in 2012, we have grown incredibly fast. Our membership of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is due to the hard work of our team of smart, friendly manufacturers in London, Kiev and in the USA. We are fueled by investment from the leading venture capital firms in Europe; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We play with the very best in the fields of web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology, as we create the perfect digital enterprise for everything related to crafts. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, enterprising and occasionally crazy makers. We hire and nurture curious, creative minds who want to thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We strive to attract the greatest variety of talent in our business so that we can create an inclusive work environment and reflect and understand our clients and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and / or religion. We strive to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work, and therefore we are open to discussions about flexible work for all roles, unless the operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected and where all our employees have equal opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:03:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!