Job title: Operational Assistant – BMO Private Wealth
Job description: Address:
885 West Georgia Street
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales and Service
Support the sales and service goals of the branch and the team by providing administrative assistance to provide a unique customer experience. Work together in the branch and with business partners.
- Coordinate marketing activities on behalf of various investment advisers.
- Expand the potential business growth of the branch and team up through telemarketing and outgoing calls, as needed.
- Performs sales and service activities, including reviewing reports, following up on customer inquiries, account maintenance.
- Accept and process orders by telephone or in person.
- Provide proactive and professional assistance to team members to meet the needs of the client and the expectations of the team members.
- Analyze data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Collect and format data in regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Prepare lists for customer calls / prospects; follow the progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize customer database.
- Supports sales and service objectives by providing service to the team’s customers (eg preparation and maintenance of customer documentation, administration and maintenance of customer account files, preparation of photocopies, documents and offers) to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Organize work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Project a professional and consistent image by adhering to the organization’s brand, corporate identity and standards.
- Follow the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure that we protect our clients’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests and ensure an effectively managed branch.
- Protect the bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Complete complex and diverse tasks within given rules / limits.
- Analyze issues and determine the following steps; escalate as needed.
- Broader work or responsibilities can be assigned, if necessary.
- Usually between 2 – 3 years relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic / intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures as contained in the sales administration manual.
- Knowledge of own products and services and offers of funds.
- Knowledge of compliance rules (own and industry).
- Technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry are well known.
- Knowledge of trading arrangements
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal and written communication skills – good.
- Organizational skills – good.
- Collaboration and team skills – good.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – good.
We are here to help
At BMO, we are driven by a shared goal: to encourage growth in the business world and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we are changing lives and businesses, and contributing to economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team, you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and have an impact. We strive to help you from day one – for yourself and our customers. We support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones while helping our clients reach them. From in-depth training and coaching, to managerial support and networking opportunities, we will help you gain valuable experience and expand your skills.
Visit us for more information at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodation is available on request for candidates participating in all aspects of the selection process. Contact your recruiter to request accommodation.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:29:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!