Job title: Medical Office Assistant
Job description: Snore MD is a world-class sleep apnea clinic expanding in British Columbia. We combine five-star patient care with an exceptional team environment to offer a unique career opportunity. We are a pioneer in incredible patient care, and our amazing team is the leader!
Our success has created a full-time or part-time career opportunity for an experienced clinic coordinator / MOA / office administrator in our Gibsons sleep clinic.
This person is responsible for the success of the sleep apnea patient experience of Snore MD. The post requires Saturdays available.
The opportunity we offer:
- Enjoy doing what you love and love what you do
- Flexible schedule to balance your lifestyle
- Clinic hours: 9:00 – 16:00
- A unique position on the ground floor where you can really make a difference
- A positive, fun, team-first atmosphere while changing patients’ lives
- Patient-centered approach to care and change the lives of patients
- New challenges and endless learning opportunities
- $ 20.00 to $ 24.00 per hour, including monthly bonuses
- Exceptional Extensive Health Benefits Plus Unique Lifestyle Benefits
- Excellent career opportunities at a successful, growing business
- All the comprehensive training you need to ensure your success
The qualifications we are looking for:
- A mature, confident person who enjoys taking control and taking the lead
- A passion for customer service and building patient relationships
- Relevant training or experience in the medical field, such as medical office assistant, retail medicine (physio, optometry) or sleep clinic assistant, is an advantage, but not compulsory
- Relevant training or experience in the medical field, such as medical office assistant, retail medicine (physio, optometry) or sleep clinic assistant
- A desire to learn new technologies plus skilled computer skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced medical environment, while ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
*** TO APPLY – COMPLETE QUESTIONNAIRE REQUIRED ***
(copy and paste the link to the browser)
Snore MD – Clinical Coordinator – Gibsons
Clinic Coordinator / MOA / Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative / CSR / Receptionist / Office Clerk / Home Support Worker
How to apply
Expires: 31 December 2021
Get the details you need on 500 jobs – including duties, required training, salary and employment prospects.
Expected salary: $20 – 24 per hour
Location: British Columbia
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:32:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!