Job title: Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract)
Company: Guild Mortgage
Job description: Description:
Guild Mortgage Company, has been closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage bank, we are committed to serving the homeowner / buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing to our clients using the best available conditions, while providing professionalism and service unmatched in the lending industry.
The Assistant to Loan Officers plays an important role in the organization by, under direct supervision, carrying out a number of activities related to the assistance of originals in compiling complete loan files for submission. This role fulfills the guidance to contract duties.
Leads to contract duties:
- Help the original with the appointments with prospective and new applicants.
- Offer a new refund call within 20 minutes and maintain a 35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Set up appointments for the founder and confirm them and manage the calendar.
- Provides administrative support for managing various client databases (Main Trace, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Submit new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of the author.
- Assist the author in obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Analyze the credit and financial scenario of the client and determine the appropriate loan products.
- Pay credit on loans assigned to an original
- Execute AUS findings and prepare the worksheet for initial fees.
- Web applications and other duties pull and prepare; including updating credit reports and AUS findings.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral resources (weekly TBD calls).
- Keep abreast of enterprise-grade applications and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and customers.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, approving compliance, locating and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly email marketing that meets approved broker approval.
Additional common duties:
- As a primary point of contact for the customer and to keep the customer informed throughout the process, subject to the restrictions set out in the Guild Security Act and the privacy of consumer / information security policy.
- Price of loan in accordance with the policy of the Guild and communication fees to the operational team.
- Mention of rates and commitments regarding includes to customers.
- Maintain referral source relationships through fast response time and excellent custom service.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to reference sources and new customers.
- Collect supporting documentation from the client, gather the necessary documentation for pre-authorization.
- Act as a contact point for the customer and reference source, and keep them informed throughout the process.
- Discuss product features with the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- According to the GUILD company policy and in accordance with the guidelines of investor underwriting, this role is prohibited in all circumstances to submit documents for underwriting and written (non-third party) service, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications to submit.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, along with at least two years of experience in mortgage lending or related subject areas.
- Active MLO licensing is required.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency and response.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates patience and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in data entry, PDF software, Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Basic math skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to the values of the business.
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Low level of independent judgment and discretion used in decision making; performs standard task responsibilities with only minor deviations and escalates more complex issues for advice and resolution.
Physical: Work is mainly sedentary; mobility in an office environment.
Manual skills: regular use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Audio / visual: the ability to accurately interpret sounds and related meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversations. Frequently required to accurately observe, distinguish and interpret information received visually and via audio; words, numbers and other data that is broadcast aloud / on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Environment: Office environment – no significant exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant working environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401 (k) with employer competition.
Guild Mortgage Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Healdsburg, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:40:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!