Job title: JUNIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER
Company: La Vie en Rose
Job description: La Vie and Rose, founded in 1985, has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of underwear and sweaters with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores in Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our underwear and swimwear and provide you with excellent customer service. In addition, we have entered the international market since 2006 and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie and Rose, employees are the most important asset of the business. It is important to us that employees feel valued in their work. That’s why we encourage internal promotions and offer the best training to our employees so that they can all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie and Rose.
The purpose of the role
Under the supervision of the store manager, the junior assistant manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store and providing excellent customer service. As a member of the management team, she must support the assistant manager and the store manager in achieving the global goals and maintaining the La Vie and Rose business standards, while motivating the team.
- Coordinate actions with the store management team so as to ensure the continuity and proper functioning of the store operations in the absence;
- Greet customers, answer their questions and advise them on the technical characteristics, benefits, quality and materials of the goods;
- Train employees on the best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Achieve personal sales goals;
- Communicate all necessary information to the team so that they can achieve the sales goals set by the management team;
- Follow administrative procedures and La Vie and Rose policies.
Marketing and visual presentation
- Always be aware of the competition and the market trend;
- Expand regular customers by promoting the image and brand of La Vie and Rose and also developing contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of customers in the store as well as their needs and wants;
- Know the goods and the technical details of the products;
- Coordinate the merchandise of the store to be attractive and functional by following the plan-o-gram of the business;
- Assist in planning the receipt of the stock and ensure that the visual setup is done on time;
- Participate in the management of the store’s visual image and the maintenance of the store and back store.
- Learn how to build a strong team; recruit, prepare and train the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for different positions;
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, seek excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride in working for La Vie and Rose; pass on the La Vie and Rose mission and vision to the team;
- Controls absence and inertia;
- Act as a role model in every situation.
- Fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer;
- Know, understand and use the procedure manuals of different sections from the head office;
- Go to the opening and closing of the store;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of safety and loss prevention;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Experience and / or strong skills in retail management;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management and fashion;
- Result-oriented and attention to needs;
- Proactive and diplomatic;
- Can work in a constantly evolving environment.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie and Rose are committed to equitable employment. La Vie and Rose have instituted an adjustment process that provides accommodation to selected candidates for an interview.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:34:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!