Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Our client is a subsidiary of a large group spread across the GCC. They are looking for an executive assistant to support the CEO.
Our client is a subsidiary of a large group spread across the GCC. They are looking for an executive assistant to support the CEO.
- Prioritize queries and requests when resolving conflicts; make statements and recommendations to ensure smooth daily commitments
- Attend face-to-face customer meetings and, if necessary, help to actively manage the customer
- Set up customer communication and produce as required by managers
- Ensure effective communication between the board, management and all internal / external stakeholders and the timely implementation of the decisions and directives of the board
- Support for compliance with statements and records of employees, and with KYC requests and statements for the firm or for the firm’s clients and service providers
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations according to the highest standards and on time
- Control the logistics for the management and advisory board and other meetings if necessary.
- Schedule meetings, invite participants.
- Arrange meeting places and video / teleconferencing facilities.
- Compile and distribute minutes
The successful candidate for this role receives a competitive monthly salary, including basic, housing and transportation allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an executive assistant role to progress with their careers.
- Well-rounded person who has a record in working in a busy environment and has played a role beyond providing administrative support
- Western Educated Candidate Elected
- Works ideally in the financial services industry in the UAE
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to document and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultants, specializing in placing candidates in permanent, contractual, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Financial Services Procurement Real Estate and Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical & Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretariat Executive Search Legal
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and has more than 5,000 employees worldwide.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 07:54:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!