Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Our client is a subsidiary of a large group spread across the GCC. They are looking for an executive assistant to support the CEO.
- Prioritize queries and requests when resolving conflicts; make statements and recommendations to ensure smooth daily commitments
- Attend face-to-face customer meetings and, if necessary, help to actively manage the customer
- Set up customer communication and produce as required by managers
- Ensure effective communication between the board, management and all internal / external stakeholders and the timely implementation of the decisions and directives of the board
- Support for compliance with statements and records of employees, and with KYC requests and statements for the firm or for the firm’s clients and service providers
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations according to the highest standards and on time
- Control the logistics for the management and advisory board and other meetings if necessary.
- Schedule meetings, invite participants.
- Arrange meeting places and video / teleconferencing facilities.
- Compile and distribute minutes
Career advancement High growth potential
- Well-rounded person who has a record in working in a busy environment and has played a role beyond providing administrative support
- Western Educated Candidate Elected
- Works ideally in the financial services industry in the UAE
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to document and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
Our client is a subsidiary of a large group spread across the GCC. They are looking for an executive assistant to support the CEO.
The successful candidate for this role receives a competitive monthly salary, including basic, housing and transportation allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an executive assistant role to progress with their careers.
Expected salary: 216000 – 264000 per year
Job date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 22:25:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!