Job title: Band 3 NHS Administrative Assistant
Company: Meridian Business Support
Job description: Band 3 NHS Administrative Assistant
Salary: Band 3 (£ 21,709-23,603)
In collaboration with our client, we are hiring an administrative assistant to work full time within the NHS.
What does the role consist of?
- Daily first contact person personally and telephonically for all issues regarding PIP service.
- Daily management of assessment center activities.
- Efficient maintenance of all data management systems and departmental records.
- Daily administration service.
- Manage the plaintiff’s attendance at the center in accordance with the contract.
- Meet and greet plaintiffs.
- Efficient and sensitive to deal with all issues concerning plaintiffs, some of which may cause communication problems.
- Verification of plaintiff’s identity.
- Applicants assist with completing forms, such as travel expenses claims.
- Verification and processing of plaintiff’s travel expenses.
- Record keeping of plaintiffs who did not attend their assessment (DNA).
- Preparation and maintenance of assessment rooms to ensure readiness for assessor and plaintiff.
Requirements of the role:
- Requires experience with customer service in a role facing a customer.
- Requires effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- SVQ111 in administration or equivalent experience.
- Requires knowledge of the full range of administrative procedures.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in handling appointments / systems
- The ability to travel to other sites for annual leave coverage.
- NHS pension
- 27 days annual leave in your first year, which increases to 33 after 10 years
- 8 days public holidays
- Monday to Friday 8.30 – 16.30
- A complete training
- A mix of office-based and home-based jobs once fully trained
For more information on this post or to start an application, please contact Elluise at Meridian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07387104978. You can also click on the ad, and we will get in touch.
Expected salary: £21709 – 23603 per year
Location: Ayr, South Ayrshire
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:47:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!