Job title: Assistant Property Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Job description: Job Title Assistant Property Manager
Summary of the job The assistant property manager is responsible for assistance in all areas defined as part of the job description of the assistant property manager, as well as performing the task of the property administrator if there is no role as property administrator in the team is not. The assistant property manager ensures a high level of professionalism and promotes positive relationships with tenants and clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides full administrative support, including telephone support, typing, reporting, submission and distribution of correspondence. Coordinates office supplies in the absence of a property administrator
- Assist with the management of lease activities, including the withdrawal of leases and the maintenance of our database
- Ensure that all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
- Offer and coordinate proposals and service contracts
- Obtain an aging report for management and follow up on any violations, using C&W or customer-directed policies
- Make sure that invoices are processed in the accounting with the appropriate backup and according to established procedures
- Tenant coordinates and moves, including the delivery and collection of furniture
- Oversees the maintenance of work order and purchase order systems
- Responsible for aspects of developing and maintaining a comprehensive tenant package, including tenant handbooks, tenant anniversaries, holiday gifts, park events, quarterly newsletters and tenant training meetings or programs. It is also responsible for ensuring that information about tenants within the database is current and up to date.
- Work and maintain office procedures in the procedure manual of the property under the guidance of the manager
- Make sure tenant and seller insurance certificates are up to date
- Oversees the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, review requests for review and approval
- Make sure that the above refunds from the tenant are processed on time for electrical use, HVAC after hours and other similar charges on time
- Assist supervisor with aspects of drawing up annual budgets and monthly financial reports, as well as preparing bank deposits if processed at the site management office
- Responsible for the regular inspections of properties by caregivers and landscaping providers and any other service provider as prescribed by the manager
- Participate in performance supervision of all service contractors performing contract services
1. Customer service focus
2. Organization skills
3. Time management skills
4. Communication skills (oral and written)
7. Sense of urgency
- High school diploma / GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of real estate management or related experience
Additional qualifications for fitness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Shows initiative and reflects a sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting or improving deadlines
This job works in a professional office environment. This role regularly uses office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It is often required to travel outdoors between properties in different weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that an employee must meet in order to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
While performing the duties of this task, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may need to travel outside between buildings in varying weather conditions outside. The employee can also often be expected to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) 85% of the time; use hands regularly to use office machinery and must walk, talk and hear regularly.
AAP / EEO STATEMENT
C&W offers equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other feature protected by state, federal, or local law. Furthermore, C&W takes corrective action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during their employment without taking any of these characteristics into account. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that the employee requires. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be changed or assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description contains the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have minor modifications based on local location. Cushman & Wakefield offers equal employment opportunities. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will consider employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:42:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!