Job title: Administrative Assistant / Secretary
Job description: Details
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
According to industry standards
A well-known company is looking for a female administrative assistant / secretary with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or secretary
- Minimum 3 years experience
- With experience in “HR, DOCUMENT CONTROL, SALES, PURCHASES, STOCK, PAYROLL and ADMIN”
- Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Excellent English speaking, writing and reading skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Have an attractive image (professional look) taken over the past six months to reflect your current look
- Experience in handling certification is an advantage, such as ISO … etc.
- Knowledge of accounting is an advantage
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Performs full-time administrative support and smooth running of the production department under the supervision of the managing director / CEO.
- Performs secretarial work, including submission, typing, correspondence, and other general administrative work assigned from time to time.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance of office operations through reception and distribution of communications; collect correspondence and mail
- Managing the reception area, telephonic inquiries, call logs and ensuring proper documentation and data entry. Determine what priority issues are and alert the administration and the executive accordingly.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work and contribute to team effort by achieving related results if necessary
- Plan and coordinate office activities and operations for professional conferences.
- Manage calendars to make appointments (book conference calls, rooms, couriers, hotels, etc.)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings.
- Prepare agenda and arrange for staff or other meetings.
- Arrange arrangements for staff.
- To maintain and update all documents and to maintain and categorize them in an orderly manner for easy access to specific records (electronically and manually).
- Call suppliers and customers about inquiries, quotes and payments and keep customers informed of order status.
- Assist with compiling regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with the establishment, review and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Maintain inventory by checking inventory to determine inventory levels; provisional requirements; preparation of comparison sheet, placement and expedition of orders; verification of receipt; stocking items; delivery to workstations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance; debugging; ask for repairs; monitoring of equipment; monitoring and purchase of meter fund.
- Be familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Perform other related work from time to time.
Eligible candidates can submit the updated profile by email: career (at) esat.ae, the email topic should be the ad title
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:02:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!