Job title: Personal Assistant
Job description: A personal assistant is responsible for providing the reporting manager with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephone calls, recording messages, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, and other general office duties. Assume full responsibility for all administrative duties in the Executive Office and ensure professional and timely execution of all tasks.
What am I going to do?
As a personal assistant, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Open incoming mail, date stamps, distribute accordingly
- Send outgoing mail, both between the office and outside the hotel
- Send mail, fax and other printing
- Prepare correspondence and type up fairly complex numerical / financial reports as indicated
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of management
- Duplicate, copy and distribute and send office supplies
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Maintain files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Use the e-mail system of the property and maintain their e-mail box, just like the policy
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voicemail system
- Greet internal and external customers kindly and professionally. Announce visitors and / or handle requests, as appropriate
- Regularly research and handle guest satisfaction scores / guest assistance
- Examine daily VIP guests
- Minutes of meetings and minutes of minutes
What are we looking for?
A personal assistant who serves hotels and vacations at Hilton Brand, always works on behalf of our guests and works with other team members. To successfully fulfill this role, you must maintain the following attitudes, behaviors, skills and values:
- Two years of similar experience
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and good time management
- The ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English and in writing, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of the management for internal and external communication, orally and in writing
- The ability to sit for a long time and perform the essential work functions continuously
- The ability to handle internal and external clients effectively, some of which require high patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- The ability to effectively transcribe information from handwritten memos and recordings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality business, spanning the accommodation sector, from luxury hotels and resorts to luxury suites and mid-range hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has been offering business and leisure travelers the best in accommodation, service, amenities and value. Hilton strives to continue its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing team members are at the heart of it all!
Location: Dubai – Palm Island, QLD
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:18:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!