Job title: Personal Assistant (Arabic Speaker)
- Serves as administrative link to the various committees within the school
- Supports the program development work of the principals of secondary and primary
- Plan and coordinate meetings, receptions, lunches, workshops, travel / accommodation, etc.) For the completion of activities and / or service delivery in accordance with the job description of the principal
- Maintain a wide range of complex manuals and electronic documents and records (eg contacts, timesheets, staff files, correspondence files)
- Maintain information, databases, etc. For the provision of updated information and / or historical reference in accordance with the established school policy and guidelines
- Manage public relations, meeting arrangements, account balances, etc. For the achievement of objectives and the achievement of target dates in accordance with the established school policy guidelines
- Supervise work activities within the office for the organization of assignments, the monitoring of progress and the assurance of completion within the established guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the school
- Prepare a wide range of complex written material (eg correspondence, agendas, minutes, event programs, bulletins, reports, etc.) for the communication of information and / or the creation of documentation in accordance with the established school guidelines.
- Represents the principal’s office in his absence to address matters requiring immediate attention
- Responds to a wide range of calls, concerns and / or complaints to resolve issues, provide information and / or refer to suitable staff
- Plan a wide range of activities (eg appointments, meetings, travel bookings / accommodation, etc.) to make the necessary arrangements for principals.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years administrative experience, preferably in an educational environment
- Maintain confidentiality and show an example of personal and professional integrity
- Display exemplary written / spoken English
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer engineering using Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and other related programs / software for educational and business use
- Accurate proof and the ability to produce high quality first concepts
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to make daily contact with a diverse multicultural population; mature judgment, courtesy and professional attitude
- Demonstrate skills in forward thinking and be able to predict and prioritize work. The ability to do and juggle timelines with multiple tasks
- The ability to work creatively and independently. Ability to work under pressure
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organization
- Arabic speaker *
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Taaleem’s most important activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to meet the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering the best international curricula, including Brits, Americans, the International Bachelor and our customized program for early childhood.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them identify and develop their passions and talents. We recruit only the best international teachers who can deliver our international curricula in a creative and engaging way.
Taaleem wants to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and best management practices in global governance means that Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the exceptional schools that meet the most comprehensive and demanding education development requirements.
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 07:03:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!