Job title: HRIS Assistant
Company: Zepf Center
Job description: Description
Zepf Center has been serving the community of Lucas County for over 40 years. We are the leading provider of behavioral health and disorder disorder services in Northwest Ohio. Services include Adult and Child Psychiatry, Drug Abuse, Case Management, Residential and Therapy Programs, as well as Career Development and Wellness Services. Zepf Center works with the Neighborhood Health Association to provide medical services to our patients to contribute to their continuum of care. Zepf Center is a trauma-informed agency and environment for both patients and staff.
We are currently looking for a full-time HRIS assistant to help with salary and human resources to manage the data in the HRIS used to process the payroll and store employee information. They will ensure that all new rental information is entered into the HRIS accurately and on time. They will enter data, check employee information, compile reports and help process the organization’s bi-weekly payroll.
The main duties of this post include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the new rental processes, review new rental paper information for missing information, and enter all new rental information into HRIS.
- Assist in identifying employee records and time charts that are missing critical data, and then investigate and make corrections if necessary.
- Supports the compilation and generation of various ad hoc reports by the HRIS for internal and external users.
- Controls the maintenance of the HR system tables within the HRIS (ie positions, supervisors, locations, licenses / certificates and other HR / Payroll related tables.)
- Serves as primary point of contact to assist employees with HRIS registration, password resets and submission of change requests, including changes in contact information, direct deposit or tax withholding.
- Assist with the implementation of standardized human resources and payroll policies for all employees.
- Assistance in ensuring compliance with federal and state laws, including FLSA, FMLA, workers’ compensation, ACA, ADAAA, etc.
- Provides administrative support / for the payroll and human resources departments, handling copy / scan requests, managing employee files and documents.
- Assistance in communicating departmental related topics to employees via social media, email and / or intranet.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a related field, but not required.
- At least 2 years experience working with an HRIS.
- Experience with Paylocity is highly desirable.
Location: Toledo, OH
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:51:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!