Job title: Corporate Paralegal – Corporate Office Setting
Job description: Randstad Staffing is currently looking for experienced Corporate Paralegal with a great understanding of Real Estate for a wonderful permanent full time opportunity with a wonderful business in the heart of downtown Winnipeg.
This role is in a corporate office environment and not in a typical law firm.
Do you have previous experience as a lawyer – ideal in corporate and real estate? Do you have excellent attention to detail? Are you very organized, do you pay a lot of attention to detail, are you dedicated, professional and are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you technically proficient, take initiative, enjoy administrative tasks and want to be part of a wonderful community? Want to join a well-known business in the heart of downtown Winnipeg?
If this sounds like you, feel free to call us! Contact us as soon as possible!
All applications are completely confidential – we encourage all passive job seekers to contact us and make a connection!
– Competitive remuneration – depending on experience
– Extensive benefits and holiday package
– Permanent full-time opportunity
– To be part of a wonderful business in the heart of downtown Winnipeg
– Monday to Friday hours (in the office)
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Provides administrative and legal services to the Judicial Council (2 advocates)
– Prepare corporate register applications
– Manage and work with standard legal agreements
– Conduct due diligence as well as corporate and real estate investigations
– Assistance with the preparation and execution of leases
– Work with realtors, landlords, tenants
– Search for brands and help with applications
– Other administrative duties as required
– Postgraduate education (university degree or legal assistant certificate)
– Minimum 5+ years experience in a corporate law practice
– Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism and ability to juggle competitive priorities
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Technically proficient (advanced MS office skills required)
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly to this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Send an email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the title of the post to the subject line.
At this time, we are no longer accepting candidates for our office, as it has been closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote fair employment and encourage candidates, especially those who identify themselves as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a disabled person or a member of a visible minority group, and others who can contribute to our diversification. workforce. , to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. taken to judge you in a fair and equitable manner.Information received regarding accommodation arrangements will be kept confidential.
Contact your local Randstad Canada branch for all feedback on equity and accommodation needs.
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:12:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!