Job title: Assistant Manager – Information Systems
Job description: The Assistant Manager Information Systems are responsible for assisting the department’s effective management in accordance with Hyatt International’s corporate strategies and branding standards, while meeting the expectations of employees, guests and owners.
The Assistant Information Systems Manager is responsible for assisting the Information Systems Manager to ensure that all computer systems and networks used in the hotel provide uninterrupted service to the hotel operations.
– Assist with the provision of technical assistance and advice to hotel management.
– Provides effective training and support. Assist in providing IS-related services to hotel guests.
– Ideally with a university degree or diploma in information systems and / or computer programming.
– Network experience will be an advantage.
– Minimum 2 years work experience as information systems coordinator or assistant information systems manager in an operation with advanced technology.
– Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he bought the motel Hyatt House adjacent to Los Angeles International Airport. During the ensuing decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, along with other Pritzker family businesses, grew into a North American management and hotel holding company, which in 1962 became a public enterprise. In 1968, Hyatt International was founded and thereafter became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private in 1979 and 1982 by the Pritzker family’s business interests, respectively. As of December 31, 2004, virtually all hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:23:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!