Job title: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Company: La Vie en Rose
Job description: La Vie and Rose, founded in 1985, has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of underwear and sweaters with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores in Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our underwear and swimwear and provide you with excellent customer service. In addition, we have entered the international market since 2006 and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie and Rose, employees are the most important asset of the business. It is important to us that employees feel valued in their work. That’s why we encourage internal promotions and offer the best training to our employees so that they can all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie and Rose.
The purpose of the role
Under the supervision of the store manager, the assistant manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store and providing excellent customer service. By replacing the manager when she is absent, the assistant manager must contribute and help achieve the global goals and maintain the La Vie and Rose standards, while motivating and developing a dynamic team.
- Coordinate actions with the store manager to ensure the continuity and functioning of the store while she is absent; • participate in maximizing the efficiency and profitability of the store;
- Greet customers, answer their questions and advise them on technical characteristics, benefits, quality and materials of the goods;
- Train employees on the best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Work together to determine the sales goals, and ensure that they are achieved and exceeded.
- Provide the necessary information to the team so that they can achieve the sales goals;
- Assists the manager in analyzing sales results;
- Assist in the effective management of wage costs through proper scheduling and performance;
- Follow administrative procedures and La Vie and Rose policies.
- Always be aware of the competition and the trend towards the market;
- Expand regular customers by promoting the image and brand of La Vie and Rose and also developing contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of customers in the store as well as their needs and wants;
- Participate and work with the mall administration.
- Helps build a strong team: recruits, prepares and trains the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for different positions;
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, seek excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride to work for La Vie and Rose; pass on the La Vie and Rose mission and vision to the team;
- Participate in employee performance evaluations;
- Helps plan work schedules, communicate them to employees and control absenteeism and inertia; • Act as a role model in every situation.
- Know the goods and the technical details of the product;
- Coordinate the merchandise of the store to be attractive and functional by following the plan-o-gram of the business;
- Helps plan the receipt of the stock and ensures that the visual setup is done on time;
- Participate in the management of the store’s visual image and the maintenance of the store and back store.
- Fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer;
- Know, understand and use the procedure manuals of different sections from the head office;
- Go to the opening and closing of the store;
- Manage all store expenses efficiently;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of safety and loss prevention;
- Perform all other related work.
- Experience as an assistant manager in the retail industry;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management and fashion;
- Result-oriented and attention to needs;
- Proactive and diplomatic;
- Can work in a constantly evolving environment.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie and Rose are committed to equitable employment. La Vie and Rose have instituted an adjustment process that provides accommodation to selected candidates for an interview.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie and Rose are committed to equitable employment. La Vie and Rose have instituted an adjustment process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
Location: LaSalle, QC
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:20:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!