Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently temporarily hiring an administrative assistant for a busy manufacturing business in Blackwood until at least the end of the year. The main purpose of the role is to assist the financial and HR manager to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the department.
Reporting this role to the department manager covers various aspects of the team’s administrative duties, and provides the management team with robust and up-to-date information that supports decision-making in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This role is in office full time, with all the correct COVID protocols. The post starts next week.
- Organize, operate and maintain file / archiving systems – Paper and electronic.
- Match paperwork such as GRNs, purchase orders and invoices.
- Contact the supplier for copy invoices / statements as required.
- Reception cover and greet customers as needed.
- Post distribution and courier booking.
- Support with coordination of on-site refreshments and travel arrangements.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required in the departments.
- Experience working in a similar role is desirable.
- IT literacy with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members, internal customers and external suppliers.
- The ability to set priorities, manage your own progress and deal with competitive demands.
Payment rate and benefits
- £ 8.65 – £ 9.60 per hour + holiday pay and on-site parking
If this role is important, please contact us.
This role is an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as a temporary employment agency and as a permanent employment agency. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Suitable candidates with equal qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where the wage or salary ranges are set out depends on your experience, qualifications or training. If you would like to apply for this position, please read our privacy notice, in which we may use, process, store and disclose your personal information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.
Location: Cwmbran, Torfaen
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:26:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!