Job title: Admin Assistant
Company: Gi Group
Job description: 2021-09-14
Due to demand, Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letter and parcel delivery company, has the opportunity to join their team as a temporary administrative assistant to help with Christmas printing in Birmingham.
Hourly rate; starting from £ 11.04
Switching times; 13:00 – 21:00 Mon – Fri
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Use IT systems to identify where packets are in the system, and to update customers
- Work with colleagues throughout Parcelforce Worldwide to ensure packages are delivered on time every time.
- Provide excellent customer service
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
- We are looking for someone with good people skills who is helpful and friendly.
- You must be able to use a computer to enter data
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Access to internal vacancies will give successful candidates a chance to progress within this business,
- On-site parking
- Weekly payment
- Overtime available
- Permanent opportunities available for the right people
If you are looking for a reliable company in a busy environment, with a real opportunity to work permanently after a successful trial period for Gi Group, you must apply NOW. Please contact
Office and commercial
KJ210914201575 – Birmingham
Birmingham – West Midlands
£ 11.04 – £ 12.13 per hour
Expected salary: £11.04 – 12.13 per hour
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:23:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!