Job title: Mandarin speaking Job-Assistant Administration Manager-London-rj
Company: People First
Job description: Mandarin Speaking Job-Assistant Administration Manager-London-rj
- up to £ 40k (depending on experience) + benefits + bonus
- Central London
- Reference: 20892
Follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and news in London:
Your new title: Mandarin Speaking Assistant Administration Manager, London
Your new salary: up to £ 40k (depending on experience) + benefits + bonus
Department: HR & Admin department
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role, our client said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluently Mandarin and English
- has practical administrative experience
- have a degree
If this means that this job does not suit you, feel free to check out our other vacancies for a job that suits you better.
Responsible for administrative functions to support and facilitate the operation and development of the business.
What you are going to do every day:
· Control all aspects of Admin functions to ensure the overall implementation and efficiency of Admin programs in accordance with the group standards and guidelines.
· Design and implement administration procedures in accordance with local requirements and company’s overseas business.
· Serves as an administrative interface with the headquarters and the local market with regard to daily administrative activities and issues such as health and safety, GDPR, office rental, office insurance, fire regulation, risk assessment, inventory record, cell phone of the enterprise, etc.
· Organize and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, including office facilities, office rent, stationery and supplies, etc.
The skills you need to pass:
· Fluent Mandarin and English, both in speaking and writing.
· Degree holder or higher
· Solid relevant work experience in practical administrative experience in the United Kingdom.
· Strong sense of responsibility with excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Feel free to follow us on Linkedin:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We are sorry that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on individual resumes. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and can provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status and whether or not they are disabled.
from London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
Location: Central London
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:10:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!