Job title: Ecommerce Admin Assistant
Company: Cath Kidston
Job description: The role
We are looking for an e-commerce administrator who is responsible for maintaining the products on site, to ensure that the product is launched on time and is well presented.
You are very organized and used to working fast. You will have a lot of initiative and work with a sense of urgency. As a key member of the eComm team, you are the first point of contact for any online queries.
- Proactively monitor the launch of new products to ensure that all options are launched quickly and accurately on site
- Updating content via CMS to ensure accurate and branded product presentation
- Work with creative teams to ensure that all products are shot quickly and to a high standard
- Work with buying and selling teams to optimize product content and ensure it is accurate and informative.
- Support the customer service team to ensure that customers’ contact with the product is resolved.
- Provide administrative support to the digital team
- Build and maintain close relationships with buying and selling teams.
- Be the first point of contact for the customer service team, respond to everyone
queries and repair or escalate where applicable.
Abilities / skills / experience
- Experience in using Excel and basic formulas.
- Practical and proactive
Our mission is to inspire the daily optimists, whoever they are. Therefore, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. And we want everyone to feel welcome and part of something important. Let us know if you need assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:52:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!