Job title: Corporate Paralegal – fully remote option available
Job description: Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join one of Winnipeg’s leading law firms. Are you not located in Winnipeg? No problem – this role can be done 100% remotely.
Do you have a few years’ experience as a legal representative? Are you very organized, do you learn quickly and do you like working in a corporate team? Are you technically proficient, have experience with MS Office products as well as corporate database software? Do you pay special attention to detail and do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Want to join one of Winnipeg’s largest law firms?
If you answered yes to the previous questions, we’d love to hear from you!
All applications are completely confidential and you can consider us your sports agent – we would like to contact you and help you grow your career!
– Spacious compensation package, depending on experience
– Monday to Friday hours (possible to work remotely if necessary)
– Fantastic corporate culture
Above-average customized benefits package for companies with 100% of the premiums paid by the employer
– RRSP bypass
– Spacious holiday package
– Welcoming team environment
– The preparation and preparation of corporate legal documents
– Manage online registrations of business registers
– Compile annual documents for different entities (provincial, federal and non-provincial)
– Communicate with lawyers and clients
– Conduct corporate searches
– Control registrations across Canada (partnerships, limited partnerships, business as well as extra-provincial)
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– Successful completion of a legal assistant program
– Several years work experience in corporate law, ideally as a lawyer
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (good for working in a team environment as well as independently)
– Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
– The ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
– Technically proficient – Great understanding of MS Office products
All information and CVs received are treated in the strictest confidence!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly to this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Send an email to your CV to email@example.com and add the title of the post to the subject line.
At this time, we are no longer accepting candidates for our office, as it has been closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote fair employment and encourage candidates, especially those who identify themselves as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a disabled person or a member of a visible minority group, and others who can contribute to our diversification. workforce. , to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. taken to judge you in a fair and equitable manner.Information received regarding accommodation arrangements will be kept confidential.
Contact your local Randstad Canada branch for all feedback on equity and accommodation needs.
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:34:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!