Job title: Classroom Assistant (MOR06122) – MOR06122
Company: Moray Council
Job description: To assist the classroom teacher with administrative, practical and organizational tasks and also to support the learning activities of pupils.
- Contribute to the effective organization and use of resources.
- Contribute to the quality of care and well-being of pupils.
- Supports the needs of learners to effectively access the curriculum.
- Supports the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom.
- Experience in caring for young children.
- Demonstrates ability and dedication to undertake initial training and subsequent staff development, as required.
- An understanding of the needs of parents with young children.
- The ability to connect positively with young children and their parents.
- Great interest in child development.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Pleasant way.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Temporary until 1 July 2022
Closing date: 20 September 2021
Starting salary: £ 16,700 (pro rata)
* £ 8.68 per hour
16.25 hours per week (term only)
* Moray Council has implemented the Living Wage, so the actual hourly rate is £ 9.34
For more information contact: New Elgin Primary School, 01343 547587
Expected salary: £16700 per year
Location: Elgin, Moray
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:50:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!