Job title: CHISWICK W4: Daily Nanny/Manny/PA (B9 & B6 years)
Job description: DAILY NANNY FOR CHISWICK W4: September begins £ £ £ £
We are looking for a mature, organized babysitter / father for our client in Chiswick W4. There are two school-going boys in the household, both full-time in school. Children are 9 and 7 years old. One of the children is dyslexic, so if the caregiver has experience with dyslexia, it will be very helpful as he needs help with homework, etc.
Hours are Mondays to Fridays 07:30 – 19:00.
Duties will include
– At all times during working hours to look after the needs, welfare, development and health and safety of children.
– Under the supervision of the children at all times during working hours and other periods as agreed between the employer and the babysitter, for example during childcare.
– To provide a safe environment for the children and to identify the possible dangers in and around the home
– Plan fun, rewarding and age-appropriate activities to develop personal and social responsibilities, and to oversee a stimulating and child-centered day for each of the children.
– Keep the children’s rooms and bathroom clean and tidy every day, as well as all common areas that the children and the babysitter use in the house.
– Wash the children’s laundry and iron the children’s clothes and bedding.
– The preparation and cooking of the children’s meals, to ensure that fresh fruit and vegetables are provided to the children on a daily basis.
– Provide support to the employer as a reliable administrative assistant, schedule appointments, set up routes, arrange events and attend appointments if necessary. These include administrative duties, such as returning calls, managing calendar schedules and appointments, organizing mail and e-mail correspondence, assisting with account payments, personal shopping and all other administrative duties required.
– Keep up to date with material on how to help children with dyslexia to ensure the best care and support for the nine-year-old
A few things the caregiver should be aware of are that the older child who is nine has dyslexia, and therefore needs extra help with homework. If the caregiver has previous experience with dyslexia, this will be a plus.
Finally, the babysitter needs to help the mother with some personal assistant tasks. Things like reading and informing me about school e-mails or helping to book appointments.
We hope to find someone who is active and energetic, organized and motivating for the boys. A nurse who likes to promote good manners and communication with other people, organizes play dates and is proactive in setting up activities for the boys. If Nanny / Manny is a manager, that’s a bonus, but it’s not an essential requirement.
Interviews now for immediate start: Call the agency on 0207 610 9218, or send us a CV + refs at email@example.com if it’s new to us
Any charge Sole
Live in daily or daily
Using the car Yes
Location: Chiswick, West London
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:00:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!