Job title: Administrative Assistant Red Deer
Company: Covenant Care
Job description: Position summary
As a member of the care team, and in line with Covenant Care’s mission, vision and values, the administrative assistant provides assistance and secretarial services to the site manager, resident care supervisor and activities coordinator and volunteers. Will also provide office, reception, survey, dismissal and general office support and materials management services for the program and coordinate the distribution and completion of daily administrative work. In this position you deal with confidential, personal and medical information regarding residents and activities and must be handled with discretion and professionalism.
- Certificate in secretarial / administrative assistant required
- Five (5) years secretarial / administrative experience is required (preferably in a supportive living environment)
- Courteous to receive and assist residents, families, volunteers and visitors
- Means of advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and desktop publishing programs
- Ability to set priorities, motivate oneself, work under pressure and to deal with people in a conflict situation
- The ability to maintain good working relationships with staff, public and external agencies
- Flexibility with changes in the organization and maintain a positive outlook
In accordance with the AHS policy, proof of completion of vaccination (second vaccine) no later than 16 October 2021 to meet the requirement of 31 October 2021.
Location: Red Deer, AB
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:30:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!